Sunday, January 07, 2007

A New Semester

Since Jonathon's accident, he hasn't been able to sit without pain. So he won't be able to attend school until February  Thus, he spends most of his days doing packet work that his teachers assign him at home lying on his stomach.

I now have 100 credits (not bad for only being 20), but I won't be able to graduate until Dec. 2008. A new semester starts tomorrow for me. This semester I am only taking 13 credits and working less. Last semester was not fun, so I am doing a lighter load. I decided that I liked my sleep and would love to have a life outside of homework and work. I will be taking 2 accounting classes, an information system class, and (my favorite) a hand-building ceramics class.

2 comments:

Martababe said...

I'm glad you are taking it a little lighter this sem. You were burning the candle from both ends last time. Social life is a good thing :)
Oh we also sent Jonathon a little get well present. I just checked the traking and it should get there on the 10th.

Degns Of Our Lives said...

You deserve a lighter load! You've worked so hard! We're all proud of you!