Monday, April 09, 2007

Moab

Sorry about the delay in an update. I have been extremly busy. A lot has happened since I last posted. March 19th I started working at my father's Company, US Synthetic (which is in Orem), as his intern. March 20th I moved back home with my parents. It has been really nice not to deal with any creepy landlords, crazy roommates, and rent! Now, I just get to drive everywhere.


Last weekend I went down to moab with my old roommate Addie, her husband, Shawn, and Shawn's family to go on a jeep sarfari. It turned out to be a blast!!!
First Day we went on Sliprock trails:
We drove a Ford Bronco. Here is Addie and Shawn.




Second day we drove through the Canyons:

To the right of this picture is a cliff. And this was what I found down the cliff:

1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Looks like you had fun!!