Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hawaii

On Monday and Tuesday Marta stayed home with her sick kids, and I ventured the island on my own. I first stopped at a sea horse farm. Here you can see a sea horse wrapping it's tail around someone's finger.



I then went snorkeling at a beautiful bay with amazingly clear water.




As I was walking along the beach after snorkeling, I almost stepped on this sea turtle. I was very shocked to find that he wasn't a rock.

These slugs/things are soooo ugly and big that I decided to take a picture of them.


Tuesday I went on this glass bottom boat. Again, I was amazed at how clear the water was. I was able to see as far down as 100 feet.


Here are some other fun things I saw:



1 comment:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

Looks like you had a fabulous fun-filled trip. Wish we were there.