Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday Night

Between work, school, and friends I am rarely home. But Sundays are the days I stay put and spend time with my family. This Sunday I spent some quality time French braiding my mother’s hair as she talk on the phone.


Jonathon sat right along side me in hopes of fulfilling his brotherly duty – pestering his sister. In the end my mother made him leave the room because each time his brotherly duty was accomplished, I pulled harder on her hair.

Here is my mother's beautiful hair. I thought the pink ribbons added a nice touch.

Sadly, as soon as her phone call was done, she took out the braids.

2 comments:

Degns Of Our Lives said...

After all that work!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.