Saturday, July 31, 2010

A New Hobby

With no more school and no more studying for the CPA test (I am still waiting for my last score to come back), I came to realize that I had free time - something I haven't had for a very long time. Instead of using up this free time in front of the TV, I decided that I should develop a hobby. One of my good friends bought a long board and loved it. So I, along with some other friends, decided to buy one too. Here are some pictures from our first long boarding adventure on a path in Provo Canyon. Can you tell that we were totally excited?


When I first told my parents about long boarding, my father wasn't thrilled with my choice of hobby. He told me I should pick up golf - apparently I would have a greater chance of marrying a millionaire with that hobby.

2 comments:

Amber Jessica said...

You are so cute! Hope it was fun.

P.S. Golf is boring.

Martababe said...

Olsen is into skateboarding right now :) With all this free time you should come to Hawaii!