Sunday, November 27, 2011

Scenes from Thanksgiving


My Grandparents are leaving on a mission soon, so Thanksgiving was a big family celebration with my mother's siblings and their families.  We rented a cabin in Idaho and spent Wednesday to Saturday together. I just can't think of a better way to spend a holiday, than surrounded by my wonderful family. 

We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner,





got busy with crafts,



played many card and board games,





played pool,





and couldn't keep away from those electronics.





Here are some other scenes from my Thanksgiving weekend:
















The very last day we took group photos.  Here is my mother with her siblings and parents:


Here is the whole family (minus Alison and Adam who were in San Jose with his family):


2 comments:

April said...

Thanks Catherine. Great job!

Laura said...

Sooo awesome! You have an incredible talent that I'm so glad you're developing even further...