Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How We Met


In September I met up with a good friend from Lehi, Jessi (the one on the right in the picture above), and some other girls she invited for a fun-filled girls night (there is even a blog post about that night).  One of the girls I met on girls night was Jamie (the one on the left in picture above), and we instantly became friends.  Jessie, Jamie, and I started to do things together every weekend.  During many of our weekend adventures, Jamie would tell me about this guy friend of hers (Jasen) who, she said, would absolutely love me, but she wasn't sure how I would feel about him. 

Right after Thanksgiving, I was at Jamie's house asking her which of our guy friends I should take to a work function.  She told me I should take Jasen.  There was no way I was going to take a blind date to a work function. So she then texted Jasen and invited him over so we could meet.  We hit it off great that night and he ended up with my number.  Jamie was right.  He did absolutely love me, and I ended up in love with him :).  Below is a picture of me at the Festival of Trees, only few hours before meeting Jasen.


Here we are by Christmas:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cuteness!