Friday, August 14, 2009

California Trip and Reception

The last week of July and the first week of August, my parents and brother went on a road trip. First stop was San Francisco where they vistited Alcatraz and went on a tour of a WWII sub.








The next stop was San Jose. I flew to San Jose to join them, but was only able to stay the weekend. I had to get back to Utah to catch my flight to NYC! While in San Jose, we took a tour of the Winchester house.


The door that led to nowhere:


And of course, the main reason for this trip was Alison's and Adam' s reception in San Jose.










After San Jose, my family went to Yosemite National Park where Alison and Adam have been living for the summer. Adam had a law internship there.




They also stopped at Sequoia National Park.





No comments: