Saturday, May 07, 2011

Training in Chicago

This week I had training in Chicago for work. I had classes during the day, but at night I went sight seeing with several of my colleges. One of my favorite sights in Chicago is "The Bean" which is a enormous mirrored statue of a bean.


This is a close up on the bean which is basically a close up on my friend and me.



And of course, I just had to try the deep dish pizza. It was fabulous, but nothing compared to the bacon rapped shrimp I tried in Logan.

We also went to the top of the Sears Tower, now called the Willis Tower, to the 103 floor.
The views were breathtaking.

Yes, those little buildings are sky scrapers.


The Sears Tower now has glass boxes which adds to the tourist experience.




Here I am behind the man who engineered the Sears Tower.

No comments: