Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Trip to the UK - Bath

Last Monday Alison and I came back from a week long trip to the UK. While there we were able to tour 3 cities, Bath (1 day), London (3 days), and Edinburgh (2 days). And of course, we had a blast. Here are the pictures from Bath:

The first stop we made was to the site of the Roman Baths.





This is the picture of the Abby right next to the Baths, but we didn't venture in due to time constraints.

And here are the Georgian Condos located in the Circus (below) and the Royal Crescent (above).
In the Fashion Museum I had the opportunity of trying on a corset and hoop skirt. I think I will stick to pants ;)
Here is a picture of the elegant city streets.

That evening we walked along the Avon River.

The best part of Bath was Jane Austin's House which is now a dentist office. I was ecstatic to get my picture in front of my favorite author's house, as you can see :)

No comments: